Sunday, July 6, 2008

Isshh..

I specificly ask mum to REMEMBER to bring the camera.

Me : Did you take any pictures?
Mum : What pictures?
Me : You didn't bring the camera?
Mum : Ohh, opps.
Me : FRRRREEEK you mother! (monolog)

Oh,well. the concert this year..Isshh, I thought I did terrible. Them said I was the best. Ahh, well, I could have done better. The best thing about the concert is.........Everyone said my legs looks super long. Whoooo! (Under the help from my fabulous 4 inches pumps, of course.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.