Sunday, June 21, 2009

I watched 'Bend it like Beckham' with my bro just now.
I really like the movie, but there's just something.
You know, when I normally watch chic-flicks
I'll always be waiting for the parts where the male lead appears.
But there was something weird about this particular male lead.
Towards the end I realized the guy looked so much like Chris.
Check it out.It freaked me out like hell.
And the creepy thing is... ...
Jonathan Rhys Meyers' character is a ... ...
... ...[wait for it]... ...
A girls team coach.
I know, right?
To top it up, our(me and Chris) relationship* is kinda awkward right now.

*relationship not as in girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. It's just kinda more than friends but not really there yet. So it's awkward.



I am currently feeling freaked out and disturbed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.