Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's like this blogging wave just come and go.
When I do have time to update, I get somewhat addicted.
Then exams come, and I neglect my blog, and start to feel too lasy to update.
Sighs. But still, I AM HERE. Wahahaha!
Exams are over. And I'm finally sleeping enough.
My eyes are still in a critical panda condition, but there's time for recovery.
I wanna... needa...
SHOP!!!
It's the Mega Malaysian Sale!
WHOOOO!!!
I have waited and waited, patiently, for the exams to end.
You see, mua, have been saving for a long long long time now.
And I think I deserve a treat.
BUT.
[here comes the big but(t)]
RY is sick. Awww.
And shopping alone doesn't seem much fun.
So I'm gonna use the first few days to read for free in Borders first.
And maybe chio a bit in Coffee Bean with the new notebook.
;)
Happy Hols, baybeh.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.