Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some people are just so goddamn fake. Mrs. S1 say she will fail all her 3 sciences. Puh-lease. Tell someone who cares why don't you. I really, really hate people like that. Like, really, truly, genuinely HATE people like that. I mean it's OK to say that when you really think you'll fail. But everytime you say that you end up getting 80+. Then you look at people consolingly and say :' Aiyo, my results sucks lah!' What the feck girl. Go get a life. Oh wait. You already have one, and it's surrounded by revision books.

Another thing I really hate, and it always happens when exams are near. Some people are just so selfish that they don't care whether they're disturbing people or not. Someone's habit is covering her ears and reciting her notes out loud. Doing it in your room is OK, but doing it when there are other people around who obviously want to study too, that's NOT ok. Especially when you know your voice so high frequency(excuse me for the scientific term, it's exam time.) that only dogs can hear. Waliao, don't make me slap you lor. It's just cause I'm so angelic(A-hem!) I don't say it to your face. I know that you have somebody to back you up, but that doesn't make you all that dua liap. Hmph. I also more dua liap than you lah.

Being sick during the exams is way annoying. When you're writing :'Joseph haruslah mengamalkan nilai *sniff* mematuhi peraturan dan undang undang. *sniff* Joseph haruslah menerima dan *sniff* mematuhi peraturan dan undang-undang yang *sniff* telah ditetapkan tanpa mengira *sniff* sesiapa dan di mana seseorang itu *sniff* berada.' So damn annoying. Fever not helping either. I've been sweating like mad. And I don't talk much anymore cause my throat hurts. FML.

JY
I want time to fly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.