Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have a confession to make. And it's like freaking weird. Random, yes, but damn weird.

Sometimes when I am in a bad mood but I cannot afford to be in a bad mood (like when I have an assignment due tomorrow and I have to do it instead of hiding under my blanket and brawl), I put on my favourite dress and go on doing what I have to do (like my assignment).

It sickens me that I think I am slightly psychotic? Eww.

JY
i'm putting rice in the bottle
everytime i miss you :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.