Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Word of this semester:
SHIT

Definition: A not-so-rude rude word that a not-so-rude rude person use when in circumstances of dismay, displeasure, shock, amazement, sarcasm, sudden realization and all other situation which causes a person to swear.

1) Shit! I need to pass up my assignment tomorrow and I haven't touched it yet! x(
2) Shit, that shit is shit disgusting. :|
3) Hah?! Today is the due date ah?! SHIT! >;0
4) Did you see that?! Shit, I am awesome! :D
5) No shit. -.-
6) Shit, I think I miss you. T.T


JY
Damnnnnnnn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.