Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Curse you damn sound-permeable door and walls. I wake up at 7am everyday now, feeling tired and groggy and knowing that I still unwilling to wake up. Damn you, rude/loud long-time-temporary guest. And so I've spend my early morning stalking people's blogs, and I found myself grumbling: 'Why they never update one?' But then again I haven't update my blog since... ...December. *guilty okay-guy face*

2012 have been... ....very 2012. For one, I have been eating a lot this year! *guilty* But then again I consider myself thin so I guess I have the privilege to continue eating a lot. >:)
Secondly, college feels so different now, to be honest I am doubting my way of progression. I am only taking two subjects this semester, So I only have class 3 days a week. And the classes that I take (Philosophy and Personality) isn't like maths science subjects, where a lot of people take them - my Personality class only holds seven people. Including me. So the downside of this very free timetable is that I see my college friends a lot less. It's not like I have a consistent crowd I hang out with, but it'd be nice to not just chat through Facebook and texts always.

Another downside of this very loose timetable: I have too much free time. Some people think it's a good thing. It's not. You think a lot more, thus you get emo easier. I'm working to fill up the free time; I go to the gym a lot more this semester, and I'm working quite hard to catch up with old friends again. Don't freaking ask me to study okay?! One does not simply study during his/her free time. (okay wait that was a bad one) I guess assignments are a bit better this semester, as I have ample time to complete them, but *ahem!* Mr. Procrastinating does not seem to want to leave me alone. eh-heh.

I really felt like I've grown, emotionally, mentally, and also my hair. Now that I'm in my second year of college, I see a lot of juniors in Inti, and I can't help but think of a year back. I remember looking up to my seniors with the 'Wahhhhh...' I guess that prompt me to act more like a senior? I can't help but thinking that I should be more awesome for them to look up to. Ahhh, wait this is crap. @#$%^&*!

There's this thing: I don't feel like I'm growing out of my old friends, but I feel like they've grown out of me. Particularly those who've gone far far away. I know that I haven't been putting in full effort to stay in touch, but I do try, I do. What saddens me is that some of them don't even try. It's thinking too much, but I feel like they have, in a way, grown out of me. New (and late) new year resolution: Put in better effort to contact old friends.


JY

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

Maybe you can start growing up too. Old friends growing out of you? Grow yourself to keep up! It's a wonder how miracles can happen when you aren't trying so hard to make something happen.
And you can always start growing into new friends like me. :)

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.