Saturday, May 4, 2013

I have come to the conclusion that the more stuff you have to do the more you will feel like blogging. I mean, I really have to get this essay done by tomorrow! And I suspect I won't be in the mood to write essays when I'll be jumping up and down waiting for the election results. Hmmm. Well it's more fun writing about all this bullshit than writing about how social networks constrain/enable social action anyway. Cough!-*excuses*-Cough!

For the past 3 days I have been waking up at 6 in the morning, so very on time! without an alarm. It's just weird, because I know my biological alarm is not set for that time. (for the record it's usually 3am-11am, I know I know, very unhealthy). In a way it's good I guess. I feel like I have more time during the day. And also, I used to be able to drink coffee and not have the side effects! For some weird reason my body just decides to start processing caffeine really reeeeeaally slowly, which is not cool at all. I'd drink coffee at noon and not be able to fall asleep till 4am. Not cool. Settled with tea for now, when I need a boost. At least until my body decides to stop pouting and process caffeine normally again.

On a completely random note, my Lip shimmer is here! I bought a Burts Bee Lip Shimmer (Cherry) from eBay, and I love love love love it! The colour is not too strong, it just makes me look like I have a very healthy lip colour, and most of the time people won't even know I have lip colour on! It's not that moisturising; I think it just retains the moisture instead of giving my lips extra moisture, but it doesn't bug me. I have tons unfinished lip balms anyway. And I like that it has the minty menthol feel! Read the reviews and saw that some people hated it, but I really love it! It's like caffeine for my lips, it kinds of 'wake' my lips up. (okay, completely weird statement)

While we're at it, here is a picture of a really delicious teriyaki chicken I made so you can drool and your drool will moisten your lips. HAHAHAHA. I am the ultimate master chef. *proud*
(I know, completely irrelevant. I just wanted to show off.)

K, signing off now. Back to writing my dreaded essay grrrr. Bye! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.