Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Exams Again. (Boo-Hoo)

So, Long time, No see. I have a problem going online every few days to update this. Mum thinks I should be studying instead.

Anyways, exam started yesterday. Yesterday was BM1 and BM2. I have absolubely nothing to say about paper 1. Hmm, paper 2 was a little more than OK. It was my first time not choosing 'cerita' format. The 'cerita' one was about going to a neighbour's house-warming. I initially was going to choose that. But then I thought : Nah. So I wrote 'Langkah-langkah meningkat minat membaca murid-murid sekolah'. I even used a 'peribahasa'. Which is so unusual for me.


Today was BI1 and BI2. I got some tips from Timothy(he's in Chung Ling) to read Themes, Characteristics, Settings, and Plot. He told me that they had the BM karangan's title ages ago. They were able to go home and prepare it. That's NOT fair! This was supposed to be Ujian Persamaan! (which means the questions were set by the MOE) In that case, they weren't supposed to get those tips! It's bad enough that the questions leaks in normal exams, but in Ujian Persamaan as well ?! A friend of mine got a hint that the composition part (section 1) is going to be 'gotong-royong'. He was right! Some of my other friends even had model answers printed out. Cheating. No fair. Whine. Sulk.

So there, I've updated my blog.

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

Yay, you've updated your blog. Keep going. :3

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.