Friday, August 15, 2008

-blank-

Sorry folks,bro has my camera, so I won't be uploading pictures until I get it back. Provided, of course, that someone send me pictures. But then I'll still try and get lot of lots of lots of pictures, k? So stay tuned.

BTW, I'll update my blog less now, because the exams are getting nearer and nearer, and I' nowhere near completing the syllabus! So... ...You get the point.

Babaix.
(chickens,BYE!!)
And goodnitex,to both my darlingx.
muakx,loves ya forever.

p/s: RY don't worry about those thingys too much. It'll all be over. Be strong.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.