Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fuck you,Mr. Lee

Hmm. I haven't been writing much lately. On the blog, I mean. In real life, I have been writing A LOT. That is, lots of notes, useless homework, lots of notes again, lots of useless homework again. That motherfucking son 0f a bitch Mr. I'm-So-Honourable Lee Jiao Seen (if that's how you spell his name.) gave us 50 questions on accounts, my FAVOURITE subject. How lucky I am. What's that? No, I'm not being sarcastic. YES! My dear Holey-Motherfucking God! Of course I'm being sarcastic!! Like I don't already have enough useless things to eat up my whole holiday. He's taught me accounts for two years, and I don't even know how to spell his name. That shows what a failure he is. Fuck you,Mr. Lee.

OKOK. Fine, enough of the swearing. But, hey! He deserves it. Anyway, I didn't go to school today. I was supposed to wake at 4am and study Geography. (Don't.) But I woke at around 3 and feel my chest hurting. I don't know what it was, but it hurts like hell. It feels like it's on fire. I was a bit scared, so I went and knock on my parents door. (Gee, I'm sorry if you were in the middle of hot,passionate sex.)Fell asleep again and when mum woke me up to ask if I could go to school, I just answered no. I was already OK, but I just don't feel like going. XP

Till here then, mum's coming back anytime now, I gotta look sick.
xoxo
adieos
(Make me think of Adidas)


'Merry Christmas, you filthy animal! And a Happy New Year! 'POW!' '

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.