Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fuck Dad

Academics
- Do extra studies at least 7 hrs a week
- Get High Distinction in the ICAS English
- Average placing below 90
- To know roughly what direction to go after form 5
- Upgrade my reading material

Health
- Maintain my weight
- Jump more so as to grow taller
- Try to eat breakfast every morning
- Go to the gym at least once a week

Life Style
- Clean my room at least once a week
- Improve self-cleanliness
- Improve on budgeting
- Wake up earlier when I can

Extras
- Remain in touch with old friends
- Keep updated of the daily news
- Wrap every book I treasure
- Actually finish reading books that I buy


This are my actual aims for next year. But at every year's family meeting, we get fucked up pretty bad. So, me, being so sek zhor, typed out another copy of my aims, and edited it a bit. Okay, a LOT. For exp, I cut out everything non-academic, then I elaborate sehingga sangat hiperbola about how I want to improve on my studies.

But then at the meeting, I was a bit shocked. He was not only strict this time, he was harsh. And to mum too(Grrr.). Do you wanna know the conclusion of the meeting? Everyone was wrong, and he was right. Next year will be a tough year for me, because my phone will be consficated, I'll be banned from the cinema, and absolutely no music for me. Dad came up with this. He says I have to do 9 hrs a week+all my tuitions. He says he'll tie me to the chair if he has to. To top it up, I'm a puifat.

Don't I really hate Dad now.
Fuck you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.