Thursday, January 1, 2009

When the clock strikes 12...

I went to the Queensbay countdown party yesterday. It wasn’t as great as I thought it would be. There was something wrong with the crowd. There are quite a lot of people, but they’re just sooo quiet. I went with my brother. Met with Jia Yi on the way; he’s living in Gold Coast. Later I met Wan Lyn too. I hope they accidentally met; there would be gossip to talk about then. Anyways, my brother told me the point of being in a crowd is to be anonymous, so we went our separate ways. I did meet a few friends, including one that sprayed aerosol all over my shirt. >.< Oooohh, and guess who I met? F5!! He was holding some other girl’s hand. He walked off in the opposite direction the minute he saw me. Heeheee, definitely have to tell RY. (Wonder who the unfortunate girl is?)

Like I said, the party wasn’t at all great. Bosco Wong made a special appearance; I have expected quite a lot of fans to turn up, but, surprise surprise. Anyways, the countdown started from 6, 5, 4, then another 4, then 3, 2, 1… … There weren't even shouting. Then fireworks blasted up above. It was… … Well, I’ve seen more impressive ones. All in all, the countdown party sucks.

Never mind the countdown party, I called him right before the countdown begin; he was getting ready to sleep (he sounds cute when he’s sleepy) . Mum’s gonna ask lots of questions when the phone bill arrives, but never mind, my needs have been fulfilled.

I walked home alone, and sneaked a cup of whiskey into my room. And I had my own tiny celebration. All by myself. I think I got drunk. Not as in really drunk, mind, I was still sober, but I was a bit messed up in da head. Want me to tell you what I did? Make me. (Grins in satisfaction).

Cheers, everyone.
Happy new year.

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

I'll agree with you there. The Queensbay countdown was as uninspiring and uninspiring gets. Epic fail.

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.