Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of holidays

School is starting tomorrow, and I'm a prefect tomorrow. Suprisingly, I actually feel relieved to be going back to school. Going back to school means less time at home, less time facing my Dad. And there are these ready made reasons if I don't feel like going home. Projects, Folios, prefects meetings, extra classes... ... Now home doesn't feel like home anymore. I feel more tense and all that whenever I get home instead. At school at least I have friends. Owh, but wait. I'm a prefect now, and everyone hate prefects. Gotta love haters, eh?


My life is turning out great now.
So great.

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

I'm not going to tell you to cheer up.... but I'm going to do the next best thing: moan and brood along with you. =D

But yea, our holidays are over. T-T


STILL, glad to see you're back to using a format that actually allowed comments. >.<

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.