Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY

Yay! First day of CNY! Wanna know why I'm so excited? Because I'm low on budget. And CNY means ---- MONEY!!! So, Yay!

Morning is just like how we do it every year. Wake up early, clean up, wear pretty clothes, have breakfast, collect ang pow from Papa and Mummy, then wait for the rest of the family to arrive. They are seriously late this year, they said they'll be here by 9 o'clock, it was already 11 when they got here. But then again, when have they ever been on time? By noon, I have a fresh and crisp RM440. That cheers me up, alot. Then off we went to Ah zhor's place. They've actually moved to a flat, so it wasn't that hot anymore.(They use to live in an atap house.) We stayed there for around 2 hrs, and only got RM14. Disappointing. But I always make sure I take most advantage of any situation. I got RM14 + lots of Choc cookies + lots of candy + lots of CNY delicacies. >=)

Happy CNY, suckers!
Nyahahahahaa!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.