Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gamble Addict

I seem to understand why some people like gambling so much. It's so easy to get addicted to. CNY is here again and every year we go to our grandmother's house to -- gamble. In my opinion, I seem to be a bit extreme this year, compared to the rest of course, because I'm now a bit addicted. Yesterday I took out around RM2.40 to gamble. We played chor tai di first, and I only won 3 times. (It's not that I'm bad, I just got really terrible cards. Honest!) But at the third win, I won really quick and they all had to pay me back double, and I actually won up to RM4-something. We stopped there to help Ahma out a bit, stamping cans flat.(It's actually a great way to practise stepping.) But then my cousin brother introduce a new game, Polish, and I, well, got addicted to it. By the end of the day, I'm left with ------- 30 cents. Thank goodness we're gambling only by cents. I'm going to my grandma's house again later, and I'm definately going to gamble again. But I swear to myself this habit stays in the festive seasons only. =)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.