Friday, January 2, 2009

Loveees

CS wrote about all her besties on her blog, including me. (I don't talk about sex that much okaay..) So I guess I'll write back about all my besties including her.

CS a.k.a Zhor Deng
Girl, how to describe you harr? Okay, you're freaking tall and skinny, and I'm jealous. I want your figure, but you can keep your breasts. Mwahahahahh!! Okay okay. I think you are a great friend, and I like you because you are honest about your feelings. You tell it like it is. And you're a great listener when I have rants. And you are VERY open, which means you talk about sex a lot. Sorry we're always teasing you, truth is you're a great friend.

RY a.k.a Colgate
I hate you because you're just too cute. You're just... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...too cute. Thanks for your teddy bear, but I hug ka nearly pengek ki laiw worr... ...

Joella(no nicknames here)
After 6 years of friendship and I still have to tell you how very special you are? But sometimes I wish you weren't always so busy. You're always in band when I want to talk to you. Buds forever!

Meng Chern
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, come back often kay? Keep your promise.

There are so many people in my life to make it special. Some of you are like icing on a plain cake, if you get what I mean. And you guys have encourage me and motivate me and help me in the hardest of times. Without you guys my life would be boring. And although I don't mention most of you here... ...Erm, am I talking(or typing) too much? My bad, I should cut the crap.























I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!
There. 4 simple words says it all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.