Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school

"Why do I have this feeling that today is not my day?"

Oh, yeah. First day of school. Definately not my day. Woke up and dressed up and mum drop me off to school. We falled-in in the prefects room. After a short brief, I went upstairs to where I'm supposed to be dutying. Cicak gave me a look that clearly stated she doesn't want me. BUT, she was actually being nice to me. That's a good start.

Went back to class(thanks CS for saving me a seat), then listen to the teacher babble, then it's time to choose moniters. They're having trouble finding one, and that gives me a grim satisfaction. >=) Congrats CS for being moniter! Don't worry, I'll help you. Hmm, form teacher not a person to cross; better do all her HW first. I decided I'd check out who's stuck in the same class with me, so I turned my head, and the first person I see is CL. Oh, great. HIM?! Out of all people? Have a nice year, JY.

Duty was a bore, but I got through just fine. I forgot to go ut of class early, so no breakfast for me. =( Was scolded by oyster, together with a couple of new prefects. *grimace* Back to class again.

Next up is chemistry. After this lesson, me and CS figured we can qualify to be top english teachers. "Clrass, my name is Pn. Lim Saw Ling" (ahaha, scratch breasts) "Now, does all of you understand engrish? Okay? Okay." "Please reef through the lules and strick them in your plactical books" "Don't just sit there and starling at me, you can laise your hand and ask me questions." Me and CS were trying so hard to refrain from laughing, our faces were red.

Halfway through BM, the highly-edued-fella ask all prefects to go down for a 'short' brief. I only returned to class an hour later, with my arms and legs aching. BC was tiring; the lady forced every inch of concentration out of me. (I have actually manage to get through the day ignoring CL, seeing that he's ignoring me as well. Surprisingly it's not that bad.)

Mum only came at 2:15, so I spend the hour trying not to fall asleep. Went to buy prefects full-u as they only gave me until friday to get it. Reached home (finally) at 4. After I freshten up, did 3 hours of study.

At 9:30, I ploped down on my bed, dead beat. Mum forgot to give me back my iPod, and I didn't dare ask for it, so, another night without music.

I made it through the first day just fine. So, what happens next?

P/S : Look on the bright side, there's Chemistry tomorrow. I'll try not to snigger that much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.