Saturday, March 21, 2009

Am just back from our school's chinese orchestra concert.
In which, mua is da emcee.
=)
Someone said I'm gorgeous.
Aww, sweet.
=))))))))))))
Met CS, she passed me my undies.
She bought them for me, ain't she sweet?
Pink with lil' white hearts.
Sweet.
The world is suddenly made of candies and rainbows and flowers and all the sweet things you can ever imagine. lol

Hmm, CS says I'm falling in love.
I said no I'm not.
She says OK fine. You're falling in like.
I'm like '...'

STOP LAUGHING.
...
But you can smile.
=)

I like you, I like you not.
I like you, I like you not.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.