Sunday, March 1, 2009

Exams attack!

Remembered this poem i wrote in Form 1:

The school exam is coming up,
And I haven't studied a single thing.
Oh, don't you point that finger at me,
It's not my fault as you can see.
Even before I touch the book,
I felt my head begin to droop.
Every page that I have read,
Seemed to have rushed out of my head.
Each and every word and letter,
Have never made my grades any better.
So what's the point, may I ask,
To have to study so f-cking hard?


I know, I'm a genius right?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.