Sunday, January 31, 2010

I didn't receive a lot of positive remarks for my hair.
I thought it was nice wor, but everyone thought it was really childish and weird.
Hmph, they all don't have taste one.
I wasn't really pissed off lah.
But really, I don't know why my taste is different from other people's.
Yesterday everyone said I dressed like a kinder-garden child at the drama.
I was wearing a 'Save The Earth' T-shirt, a dirty brown skirt, flats, and a ribbon hair pin.
Ok lah, to be fair, the hairpin looked a bit childish.
But the rest of me look OK what!!!
I like wearing things like that, I'm comfortable with this style.
Just because I also like to wear shorts, or sleeveless, or heels,
doesn't mean I have to stick to the mature style right?
Whatever laa.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.