Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've just realized I sorta know the missing guy from Chung Ling.
I cried, though I don't know him that well.
I cried, though he may not know who I am.
I cried, though he and I may not have even shared a decent conversation with him.
I cried because he is one of us.
He is my age, in my same condition.
Perhaps even shared something in common.
He's still so young, he have many un-blossomed friendships,
so many uncovered meanings in life, maybe his one true love.
He could still have graduate, could have enter college.
Today I cried with many others that cried for him.
I cried hoping and hoping that he will survive this.
Life is a sadist; when it gets to bored, it fucking punch you in the face just to see you in pain.
It's cruel, it's evil.
You have to brave through every obstacle it throws at you.
But. It shows us that there is still hope in our world, there is still love.
People out there is crying for him,
because they care for him, they love him.
"And I hope you can understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, kiss you, I love you.
With all my heart, I love you."

I love you; still do, always will.
Until you tell me to stop, I never will.
Today a boy a know died, never to have loved.
Let's not do this,
Let's not waste any time.
Please come back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.