Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I skipped school today. My study momentum is going down. I'm gonna pick myself up again by insisting on going to the library every Thursday to Sunday. I have diarrhea and I puked out air in the afternoon. I didn't cut my hair and isn't planning to. I haven't done homework in nearly 2 weeks. I just solved an EXTREMELY difficult log question and I am goddamn proud of myself. I think I'll have a hard time waking up tomorrow cuz I've been having a bit of teeny weeny trouble sleeping. I desperately need new study music but bro's iTunes crashed so I can't transfer. I'm updating my blog like this because: 1) Mum is pissed I'm using the computer so I have to hurry. 2) It's only 11pm but I'ma force myself asleep. 3) I really, really shouldn't be here.




JY
Rush rush rush!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.