Thursday, December 9, 2010

Funny as I'm writing this I feel somewhat obligated to do it, like I'm doing some kinda homework. "yea cuz you've been swearing to update when you finish bio" WEY SHUDDUP YOU! Oh the guilt! Nevermind that. I'm here now. *smiles with teeth*

SPM has been... ...catastrophic. No like seriously, out of so many exams, this is the worst that I've been doing. So many things have been happening. My teacher died from cancer on 23rd, and I totally read the WRONG tips for Sejarah, did OK for Add Maths(should have lah cuz I only slept 2 hours), sucked donkey balls for Physics(when u've only slept 5 hours for 50 hours u cant really rmb what u studied the night before), and bio was...no A. AND not to mention all the walls in my house is so freaking sound-permeable! Like seriously! For nights that I slept early I nearly always wake up suddenly cuz my dad came home, or cuz the phone rang, or someone(mum) talking extremely loudly. I can even hear what they're talking about, and I'm not exaggerating.

Oh well, it ends. (well ok not technically, there's still BC but who cares about that) And I am on a mission... ...to save my vampire eyes. Bought like tons of cucumbers already, if cannot finish can blend them mah.

Kay i'm off to beautify my eyes bai.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.