Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm determined to have one more post before the new year.

So these few days have been relatively borrrring. So boring I'm almost wishing for the pre-SPM days. And I'm so not exaggerating. I've just been at home, baking, watching TV, clean up my room, watch TV again, read, watch more TV etc. Oh and I've decided House is worth watching; I've decided that the character is annoying, not the show. I got Season 1 from my brother. Haven't started yet tho.

So here's the thing. (NO JUDGING!) I sort of dyed my hair. Sort of. It was all a joke at first. Me and Colgate were talking about how ugly/pretty/long/short our hair is talk talk talk talk talk talk until very high dy then suddenly I decided to cut my hair then we were in Watsons and choosing hair colour then we went back to her house and took turns dying it for each other but after we washed off it wasn't very obvious anyway cuz we choose a very dark chocolate shade I mean it's been two days and my parents haven't noticed it yet so I guess it was a waste of money and energy but then again not quite cuz it's visible under sunlight or even the white lights in my house and right after I wash and blow dry my hair my parents haven't said anything but I think my mum is starting to suspect cuz when I talk to hers she kept shooting glances at my hair.
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID IT. I still can't say 'I dyed my hair' out loud cuz then I feel like such a badass girl. I must be mad. So yeah.

On a different note, mother said I didn't look too excited to be going-to-be-able to drive. I AM very excited, but I don't have the can't-wait feeling because I actually have plenty of people to drive me around as long as it's in Penang. I feel so guilty sometimes they drive all the way down to fetch me. And some more most of the time they wouldn't let me pay for meals! T.T Ah, but I digress. The point is the mother told me to get my driving license by end of Jan next year, practice practice practice the whole of February, then by March I'll be driving myself to college everyday. She said daddy will be going to work, the brother would be in Australia/NZ if all goes well, and she needs to teach; I have to drive myself to everywhere I wanna go. I already know I'll have loads of driving opportunities if I just wait, so what's there to be excited about.

And update about the decisions and decisions on tertiary education. 99% I'll do the American Degree Transfer Program majoring Psychology in the March intake. Now the question that remains is that whether I should take the 2+2 and go USA, or whether I should do the program in 1+3 and go to Australia. What do you think? I need your opinions!


JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.