Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!

Sorry this is so damn late; but it's so boring that I don't feel like updating. It's been like hell these days, like living under a well. Grandma's birthday dinner went okay, the family photos are (pffft!) dark and not nice cuz we didn't go to a studio(I am tempted but I'm not gonna say I told you so to the mother's face), and the cousins and aunts went back to KL. Carb fest OVAHHH! Oh, speaking of which, I so need to lose the pounds I packed on these few days. *guilty much* =/ Been watching Marry Me, Mary for the past few days. Quite good I guess. Other than that not really doing anything much. Ok, I've got nothing else to say for now; I'm gonna go continue doing nothing. To those of you who's been living an interesting life, BOO ON YOU! ;p

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.