Saturday, January 8, 2011

THAT'S IT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
My Facebook account, my Twitter page, My blog. They are an outpost of my moods and feelings, laments and rants from my non-existent life. I never opposed to anyone reading my blog before, I even 'friended' family, relatives, family friends, teachers, etc on Facebook - WHICH MOST PEOPLE MY AGE REFUSE TO DO - and I think that gesture alone is a sign of my respect to you; I don't only want you to look upon me as a niece, a cousin, a younger generation in the family, but also as a friend. So please. Please please please, don't destroy the bit of respect I have for you. Social networks are to let people know what you are up to, a thread to connect us all, a place to keep in touch. I let people know what I am doing in my life, BUT YOU DON'T EFFING REPORT TO THE WORLD MY EVERY SINGLE STATUS AND POST. Seriously, if you guys like to spread news that much, go work in a newspaper company. I statused that I'm currently looking for a part time job, the next day, EVERY FAMILY MEMBER IS DISCUSSING IT BEHIND MY BACK. I don't mind if you ask me about it in front of me, but nooooo. You talk about it behind my back, and then twists the truth, come up with your own clever conclusion, and continue spreading the manipulated news. Seriously, I thought these things only happen in high school and movies. Have you ever considered the fact that if you are actually important enough or that IT IS ACTUALLY YOUR BUSINESS AT ALL, I WOULD TELL YOU PERSONALLY. So please, don't breach the respect that I have for you all.

And for the last time, stop being so over-protective/over-sensitive. I don't open up my private life in social networks, I preserve an appropriate amount of privacy. I don't tell the world "I have my period today! It's late :( "or "who who who kissed me!" or "I have 36F boobies!" or "I live in 123, Lorong kulit, 45600. Come rob me! ;) " Jesus Christ (sowee) chillax, people.

ps: If you're so lame that you are actually wondering whether someone really kissed me today or whether I indeed got my period late, you are SERIOUSLY being over-protective/over-sensitive and I will be careful NEVER to tell you even a single detail of my life ever again.

STOP STALKING ME.
Thankyouverymuch.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.