Friday, January 14, 2011

Ok i really have nothing to talk about; mainly i just wanna push down the 'thats it' post. Imagine people come read and the first thing they see is 'Thats it. Enough is enough.' So solemn and unfriendly-looking.

Sigh, i would have thought that after SPMs i would be updating my blog like mad cuz i'd finally have the time to actually sit down and type. Wrong wrong wrong. When i was busy i'd have loads of feelings and complaints and rants and a lot of updates. You see i'm now doing nothing(yet) and so i'm not feeling like anything and i literaly have nothing to talk about. You see! Even this sounds bullshitty and long winded. But nevermind.

12th Jan. Went backpacking with the brother and AJ. We were supposed to follow the heritage trail but we ended up walking along Armenian Street only then walked to Fort Cornwallis. I didn't planned this trip for a very long time, it was super spontaneous; i just felt like exploring Penang for a bit and so the next day we went. So unlike me. I'm too lazy for details, but pictures are in my Facebook. Oh yes, we discovered a second hand bookshop in Penang! Excited excited excited. Am going ASAP.

13th Jan. Accompanied the brother to British Counsil and Studylink for enquiries; i thought it was gonna take so freaking long so i lepas someone's aeroplane. But in the end we finished everything before 3 so we ended up in 1st Avenue for 'great day'. I felt pretty good after that cuz the brother was reluctant to watch it and i convienced him. When we came out he ate his words and said it was a really good movie. I was all like :D

So i sort of felt sort of emo last night. The offer from Uni of Tasmania came for my brother like finally. I was happy for him and all, but all the same i was feeling sort of emo cuz it means he'll be leaving in less than 3 weeks. :'( *sniff* My brother has been coming and going for 7 years now, ever since he started high school, but somehow this time's leaving seemed more real cuz he has been home for the last half a year, and this is the furthest away he'll be going. And then through all the emoness i remember i'll be leaving next year too, for my degree, and i get even more emo. What the hell is wrong with me. But credits to someone i went to sleep in a good mood. :)

So excuse me for this totally pointless rant post, but i really have nothing else to say.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.