Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ask me what time I slept yesterday.
2am
Now ask me what time I woke up today.
5am
Ask me how many cups of coffe I had yesterday night.
3
Now ask me how many I had this morning.
2






That's what I've been asking everyone I see today.
Hey! Don't blame me!
I'm so cracked up on caffaine.
Aaaaand.....
Ding! Ding! Ding!
CS got all da answers correct!!!
(*applause)

I so don't care waht other people say.
Exams are officially over for me.
(Smile here.)
(BIG smile here.)

I'm starting all over again.
Why do I always fall into your heart?

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

redbullredbullredbullredbullredbullredbullredbullredbullredbull haa

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.