Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He is SO emo these days!
I'm starting to get a little annoyed.
And the worst thing is,
When he's emo, he expects me to cheer him up.
What are you, The Royal Highness?
The thing is, (*Drum rolls)
I'm happy coz Heng Ee beat Han Chiang is the drama comp!!!
Tra-la-la-la-la!!!
And these few days I just can't help smiling!
We won!!!

Happy people and emo-ish peopple don't mix.
When I'm feeling all happy and high,
He'll send me an emo message.
And that'll either bring me down to planet earth,
Or sometimes I'll just ignore him and continue being happy.
That will result in him sending an even more emo message.
Dammit.

Seriously. Happy people and emo-ish peopple don't mix.
It's like mixing meat in salads.
You know in some restaurants they have chicken salads.
I just don't geddit.
You eat salads because salads are low in fat and calories.
But it still fills up your somach.
So why the heck put chicken in it?!
The whole point of salads is that...
There's no meat in it!!!
(which means there're no fat in it)
I know they probably put lean meat in salads.
But, lean meat is still meat!!

So.
That's why happy people and emo people don't mix.
Just like salads and chicken don't mix.
=)

2 comments:

Blackfish said...

Isn't that what a partner does though? Like, cheer one another up, sharing emotions, etc, etc?

Also, Caesar's salad rocks. =)

helplessly free wanderer said...

1) He's not my partner. He just THINKS I'm his partner and tells everyone that I am.

2)I'm ok with the 'cheering one another up'. But I'm not ok with only me cheering him up all the time.

3)You don't know this guy. He is freakish emo. You canNOT stand 2 minutes with him.

4)I don't care whatever salad. BUT no meat.

=)

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.