Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What an effing day.
It was effing good and also effing bad.
I'll explain.


Why today is a effing good day:
  • It wasn't hot today. -I've been sweating a lot recently. Of course, it may be due to me listening to too many jokes. I've been waking up in sweat for 2 days running. Too damn hot. I gotta do something against global warming 1 day. (The air-cond is on while I'm typing this.)
  • A lot of people is making an effort to make me laugh. -Hmm. Maybe I'm looking too emo. I was teased, but in a good way. People are so cute.
  • I'm too damn 'yeng' today. -It's civics exam today. (Don't ask me why. I don't even know why we fecking take the subject.) Anyways, it was a 1 hour exam. I finished in 15 mins, slept for 45 mins, woke up, and passed up my paper. I'm too damn yeng. (PS: RY, yeng-ness doesn't show in pictures. It shows in actions. XP)
  • Planned a trip with CS. -We're planning to go to the beach, then eat, and then take a stroll down Upper Penang Road. And the best part is that RY said maybe she can make it.
  • Had an enjoyable conversation with Saggy. -=) You guys don't need to know. Bottom line: I hate people who is good in Physics and Chemistry.


Why today is a effing bad day.
  • The condo upstairs is renovating. -It's so damn noisy! I can't sleep, I can't watch TV, I can't talk, I can't hear people talking, and I can't even read in peace. Yes, thank goodness I have my iPod. But I can only listen to rock, heavy metal, noisy music. I don't fancy Bach with background bass. I'm feeling so frustrated, all the time.
  • I can't sleep!! Again!! -I'm used to having a nap now. But my sleep timetable has turned upside-down due to exams. Now, I get very sleepy in the mornings, at around 8-9am. Very, very tired in the afternoons. Drifting around in the evenings. And at night, my eyes get very tired but I just can't fall asleep! The best sleeping time is at 8-10am in school. Hopefully there's an easy subject going on so I can doze off quickly. XP
  • He didn't message me today. -Nothing to say here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.