Thursday, November 27, 2008

BACK OFF!!!

I'm positively sulking now. I just found out all my friends are having a very nice time going out with friends and watching movies and doing all sort of things they like. While I ... am stuck at home reading anteeChen, revising the 3 sciences,going to form4 tuitions, and practising add maths - all thanks to my Dad. So, you guys are having fun, are you? While I get stuck at home fearing the time my Dad comes home. I have to wake up early everyday to study and you guys sleep until as late as you want. I go for tuitions while you guys go shopping. To add it all up, I've just found out Bernessa is sucssesful in transfering to Fairview International School, my dream school since last year when I found out they have a branch in Penang. What the FUCK?! I needed that! She doesn't even study properly. I deserve this break more that anyone else!! I've been working my ass off me while she has been slacking off with her bitchy friends. I need this break! Life isn't fair.

And now, I receive a message from CS telling me she has to go home from KL on the 6th.What the fuck, I've had enough bad news. Fuck off, all of you people.






*I'm so sorry if I have offended anyone, but I'm so fucking pissed off now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.