Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sheesh...

I was gonna go to the beach tomorrow. Then mum says no, we're not going because blah blah blah blah... My god, I hate it when she does that. So, I ended up sulking like a little kid. *sighs* ONLY, I get to do things little kids don't get to do. Coincidentally, dad opened a La Cuvee Mythique 1997, so I poured myself a cupful and drank the whole glass down. Too bad there's no hotties for me to drunk-shag (You know, some people have sex when they feel bad.).

All in all, it has been a terrible day. Morning I woke up to mum's knocking on the door(Iwashotanditookofallmyclothesandsleptnakedsoihavetolockthedoor.) AND I have a terrible headache. Today I finished the sudoku in the paper in around 20 minutes; I normally finished in 10; and that pissed me off too. At 11, mum says she wants to eat garlic bread, again, so I had to get my hands smelly to satisfy her taste buds. (she'd better leave me lot's of money in her will) Afterwards, as she had very kindly remind me at least 3 times -- I have add maths tuition.

Suprisingly, tuition wasn't that bad. L.L.Tan was ranting dirty stuff as usual, but this time it's actually funny. He was talking about how he doesn't know what 'orgasm' means when he was young and he went aound asking everyone, you should have heard him saying how... ...Ahem, never mind.

Then at night came the news that I can't go to the beach. Sheesh, what a bad day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.