Sunday, November 30, 2008

War zone

Today the war starts. Officially. The war zone is in various shopping malls in KL. And I am on the front line. Mwahahahaz!!!

Today I start with Bangsar village. We went there cause my cous wanted to get a trench coat; she's going to France, I'm so fucking jealous. I don't care, I wanna study abroad, I wanna study in countries that snow, so that I get to buy and wear pretty winter coats. Anyways, went there with cous, Mama, Mum, and Ahma. Ahma so cute! She kept saying: ' Don't care about me, I can keep up, you just walk, you don't think I'm old I can't keep up...'

Results:
Cous : 1 trench coat(Zara) , 1 woolen jacket(Zara) , Korean style outer wear(Zara)
Mama : 1 trench coat(G2000) , 1 turtle neck(G2000) , Blouse(Zara)
Mum : Singlet(G2000)
Me : Shirt(G2000)

I got the cheapest 1; my shirt was only RM29.90. But all of our things add up together is... ...(CHIANG CHIANG!!) ... ... more that RM1800!!

-VICTORY!!!-

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.