Wednesday, November 19, 2008

19.11.08

Went shopping with mum and aunt. There was this Chinese exhibition or something. They were selling Chinese paintings, 'blown' candies, Chinese things... I saw this man sleeping behind his booth, I walk behind him and...WHOA. He's supporting his head with a fan.

Damn yeng.


Bought a long sleeve and then went to Coffee Bean for a drink. They have already decorated the cafe, it's so nice! Feels like it's Christmas already.

And lookieee at what I got.

Went home and vained with my new shirt.

Watched Russell Peters before I slept( !xobile)((White parents please beat your kids ; do you want them to feel left out?)).

That's ma day.

*Lights out at 1:15am*

p/s : Happiee Birthday Eng Seng!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.