Tuesday, February 10, 2009

?

Broke-up with CL. At first I was shit worried that he might cry or whatever, but then there was no effect whatsoever. Then there was marching practise later at 3pm. So I lingered in Prefects Room for a bit. They were all talking and joking around and playing. It was kinda fun. Marching was surprisingly not bad too. I'm under Kenny, which meant good news. He never quite dared to bully me, I bully him. You should have heard him during practise. "Jia Ying, okay or not?" "Jia Ying, you need to rest?" Anyways, I totally forgot about CL and all that. ish, felt a bit guilty that I seriously don't feel a thing. Serves him right. Hmph. But I'm gonna feel a bit awkward in class.

On the other hand, I'm a bit slow on my homework pile. I tend to leave unfinished homework to the next day. I wake up earlier and complete them, I do them in classes, I take them to tuition and finish them. This results in me feeling really sleepy in class, and this results in me pinching my hand not to fall asleep. The pinch marks are visible all over my left hand now. Someone thought I kena 'deraan fisikal'. Cute.

I'm getting really sick and tired of everyone. No one seem to be giving me a break. Mum is nagging me almost on everything and everywhere now. And they've hide my phone in the car to prevent me using it. I'm not able to take it out in my blog because I don't really have the time. I falling behind in classes, I don't really understand most of what they're saying. And to top it all up, I heard someone say the other day: 'Nah, this prefect lo, can bully one, never mind.' Fock. What was that?! Nah, mid finger lah. The only time I get to enjoy now are a few stolen moments in the bathroom listening to my audio book, during mealtimes when mum's mouth is full so that she can't talk, in class where I have a few seconds of talk with CS, or in the prefect's room after school, where someone might come and make me laugh. I easily the noisiest prefect, (they're so guai), so now I'm quite popular. See? I'm so adorable. *laughs*

'Life goes on.'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.