Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When I'm 18...

Here are a list of things I'll definitely do once I turn 18; Mum just gave me a nagging and I'm pretty fed-up with it.

List of things I'll do once I turn 18:

~Flirt
Hey, flirting doesn't necessarily mean jumping in bed with a guy. I've seen in movies of pretty girls just batting their eyelashes at a guy then walk away. That's pretty cool.

~Go clubbing
Seriously, this is a must do. Maybe I'll go on my birthday, with a bunch of friends, of course.

~Drink
This is a combination with the above. Not shandy or beer; I've had those. Drink as in drink Bloody Mary and Tequila and Sex on the Beach and Whisky and Dry Martini and Gin and Tonic and Brandy with Coke and Butter Scotch and Vodka and Rum and My Fair lady and Gin Fizz and Blue Hawaii and... ... ... ...

~Drive
Then I can go anywhere I want without mum asking me where I'm going, what time I'll be back and who I'm with.

~Go sun-bathing in a bikini
Yeah... ... Well, I do have 1 now, (RY gave me yesterday in tuition), but i doubt I'll be wearing it.

~Buy a new phone with a new SIM card
Mum just nagged the shit outta me because my phone bill is a lil' outta budget. And when I said this wouldn't have happened if she would just let me use a prepaid line... ... Well, I think you get the point.

And of course... ...

~Watch a PG18/PL18/SX18 movie in a cinema
Do I have to say anymore?

*P/S: I'm tempted to say move out of the house, but Dad has been reasonably nice to me these few weeks, so I'll hold my tongue and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

lol about Dad. Maybe he doesn't want to die a lonely old man.

Well, play the game if you want. I'm out.

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.