Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged by Joellaaaaa...

Joella tagged me and hinted I wouldn't post back, soooo....

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
YES
...
2. How about drinking?
I suppose I don't mind, as I like drinking myself. Just don't come home drunk every night. (Unless it's with me!)
...
3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Everyone does.
...
4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Depends on who it is, I suppose.
...
5. What's your favourite sport?
Swimming
...
6. It's Saturday night, you're home alone... what do you do?
Dance naked in front of the living hall mirror.
...
7. Do you like roller coasters?
Not extreme ones.
...
8. When is the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
18
...
9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
I wouldn't want to, but since you asked, Kim Jeong Hoon!
...
10. What are you doing this weekend?
Preparing for a performance in an Old Folk's Home.
...
11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Coffee Bean.(Does it count as a restaurant?)
...
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Erm, yes, lots of people.
...
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
NO.
...
14. Do you like anyone right now?
Loads.
...
15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His eyes.
...
16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beach!!!
...
17. What kind of phone do you have?
A flip phone...
...
18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop
...
19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans
...
20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
2008.
...
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
16
...
22. What should you be doing right now?
Studying.
...
23. What is your favourite TV show?
One Million Stars.
...
24. What's been your last purchase?
Canteen food in school.
(Definately not worth the money)
...
25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
NO.
...
26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Erm, yes. The day I got distinction for my ICAS English…
...
27. What do you do when you're at home?
Listen to my i-Pod.
...
28. What is your favourite subject?
English.
...
29. What's the best thing that happened to you?
"I wanna thank my Mum and Dad for giving birth to me..."
...
30. 8 person to tag:
Ruo Yun
Chiu Sien
Joella
Ruo Yun
Chiu Sien
Joella
Ruo Yun
Chiu Sien

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.