Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vulgarity... ...rocks.

Was dutying at 1G, and the students so sipek guai, so me, Kenny, Weng Seng, Kah Wei,Sang Wei and Nigel talked talked talked talked talked talked... ...

All : *Dirty things dirty things dirty things dirty things dirty things dirty things... ...*
Me : Weyy, I'm a girl kay?
Kah Wei : You know what we're talking about mer?
Kenny : You're so 'siwen bai lei', sure dunno lar.
Kah Wei : Know also don't dare say lar.
Me : Fuck you.
All : *Speechless*
Me : >=)

My focking God, they seriously think all girls are saints or something.

1 comment:

Blackfish said...

"My focking God, they seriously think all girls are saints or something."
Yes, that must be why they were talking about "dirty stuff" in front of you. >:D

But anyways, rock on.

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.