Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have been boiling inside for the whole morning. There have been angry tears but I hide them. I drown myself in self-wallow while playing 'Chasing Cars' inside my head. Thanks to mommy.

Not everything is my frogging fault. Stop throwing your menopausal tantrums at me all the time. I don't answer back not because I think you are right; I don't answer back because I know it will come out in a scream; I don't answer back because I want to avoid rows; I don't answer back because I know that even if I am right, I will end up the guilty one, and that I will end up apologizing.

I am BOILING. I shall not talk to her this whole day.

PS: I pointed my middle finger at someone's face for the first time in 1+years. He is make me beli. beli. beli. pissed off. I'm sorry JY's conscience, but he deserved it.


JY
Ribbit ribbit ribbit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.