Saturday, August 7, 2010

I have been updating less frequently cuz my mum is back in the my-daughter-has-web-addict-mania. Also, I have way too little time to spare. Not counting school and sleep, I spend the rest of my time studying, eating, phone-dating, eating, studying, eating, occasionally checking updates on comp, eating, eating, eating, eating... Sighs, I think I'm supposed to feel guilty eating so much, but I still put off visits to the gym! Urrrg. Must. Refrain. From. Eating. Gai nia me. It's like I cannot stop my food intake. They all taste so nice!

If only I can tell myself to stop thinking all the time. Don't get me wrong. I am perfectly fine and un-emo now, but I dunno for how long my awesome super high mood will last. It's like now I'm not thinking that much I am actually having fun doing everything. I don't care anymore that we're so not super close. I don't care that I don't have a love live I can boast in public. I don't care that my grades barely scrape my parents expectations(ok i do care a little bit but not cuz of my parents). Damn all of them. I don't care that my tummy is getting more noticeable by the day. Ok fine I do care a little bit. Fine, a bit more than a little bit.

The thing is, when you don't think more than you're suppose to think, life gets all better. Or maybe I've just been talking with Kuga too much. ;)

JY
Taa my munchies.
Err, I meant my babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.