Monday, August 9, 2010

I have never really thought about it. My Mondays are actually really really hectic, even compared to other people's. My day starts at 5.55am with the alarm blaring until at least 10.30pm, not counting studying(which I normally last till 12+). Between school and my two tuitions (5.00-10.00pm), I have a 2 hours at home when I usually sleep away with. So my first two periods on Tuesdays are normally compelled with copying the previous day's homework, if there is any. I can't believe I noticed this when there are only at most 11 Mondays this hectic left. FML.

JY
fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml

2 comments:

Blackfish said...

is truth. You have A LOT of tuition.

helplessly free wanderer said...

I was thinking i wanna stop the BM one. But mum was like: you don't do exercises by your own one! So I shut up. -.-

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.