Sunday, August 22, 2010

Once in an apple pie, dad gets mad at work and we all get cast in the storm.
I had a lot to spill but now I'm just plain tired. I'm tired of all the bickering, tired of having to pick up the mess all the time, tired of hating, tired of trying, tired of being tired. I don't wanna feeling anything anymore. It ends here. *Fullstop.*

I don't get humans. I don't get people. I'm not a meanie. I status-ed that I didn't bother to tell these 2 guys that the library didn't open on Mondays and Tuesdays and people just have to shoot. People, mind, who are meaner than me, evil-er than me, more bully-ish than me. How does that fit in?! I don't even know those guys and I just happened to overheard what they were saying. I have never look them in the eye before, let alone talked. How can it not be awkward if I poke them in the back and start kaypo-ing? Yes. I know I am like Terry's mother in I Not Stupid, but come on, she has a point.

Dash dash. FYI I did not feel good last Friday. Ask me why.
'Why?'
Because you frogging ask me to do your English homework for you. Plain rudely. The homework reached my place before I even said yes. And I cannot reject you because I'm a nice person and you are very good at taking things for granted. AND you did not ask nicely. Yes ONE person asking me to do their homework for them can already piss me off. Let alone THREE.

Lemme explain. I copy homework too. But only for Sejarah where the situation is like your answer will be more or less the same whether you do it yourself or not. But for essay projects, please do your own frogging homework. And some more it's not like those homework where you just pass it up the very next day. You know the teacher is gonna discuss it in class, you know she'll notice if 2 people present the same work. PLUS. You want me to do your homework for you but you don't tell me beforehand. You gimme your uncompleted homework when the teacher has already stride into the class. NOT on. Or or or, you pass me the piece of homework you want me to do 2 minutes before it's your turn to present and you expect me to finish it for you in 2 minutes. How is that on?!

On a happier note. I won Scrabble. Twice. Against my brother. Who happens to be a school representative for Scrabble. Do I rawk or what. =)

PS: Perhaps people have noticed that I'm not updating as much as I should, as much as I can, and as much as I promised. I am sort of anticipating something and I pretty much don't feel anything anymore, temporarily. Until it comes my feelings go with it. Oh well, there must be something with him. And I don't even have a picture.

Dedicated to Em.i.l.y.
I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry about anything bad that's happened but it's not the end of the world. Think of all the people who loves you and would love you more than that hiao gang ever would. I love you to pieces. Tell me if you need anything. I can cross dress you know. And I'm sorry about Saturday.

JY
Everything revolves around you again.

4 comments:

The Cili Padi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cili Padi said...

heys! thx fr the dedication, girl!!am so fraking touched! and its ok lah bout saturday... ILY too.... =)

helplessly free wanderer said...

Fraking? LOL u just made my day. xD

The Cili Padi said...

hahaha... it sounds so stupid la... "FRAKING"..... typo error.... freaking i mean.... =)

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.