Friday, July 30, 2010

I just wrote this very long-winded post about cam-whoring plus all the pictures uploaded already but Morzilla crashed and I didn't save it so fock you Morzilla Firefox I am not gonna rewrite it anymore cuz I'm so so so pissed off I just thought that since it's a good hair day I might just cam-whore a bit then write something about it but then the Morzilla crash totally ruined my mood so now I'm gonna sulk and maybe eat some junk then go to bed. Kthxbai. X(












JY
Dammit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.