Friday, July 9, 2010

I don't generally like green very much. I always think green is very... ugh... green. Disgusting. But this shade is exceptionally nice wor. I mean I don't really mind it, being green. But omegosh! The header picture is so me, secretly. I've always think of me as sweet but sexy-wannabe. X/ Personality!

OK, so I'm sick again. Feverish, sorethroat, coughing like a dog, headaches and sniffing. Is sleepy considered an illness? XD I slept for more than 3 hours straight just now, and I'm feeling better already. But I gotta tell ya, when I'm sleepy I have a very short temper. I hate it when people wake me up when I don't feel like waking yet. I hate it when people leave my door open. I hate people shouting outside when they know clearly that I need rest. Seriously, mum keeps opening my door, for whatever focking reasons. I am sick! I. NEED. TO. SLEEP. *Sighs exasperatedly*

Dot dot. Am so tired these days. O wait. Exhausted is a better word. Been going to the library a lot. Then when I come back I have piles of homework waiting. Not to mention I haven't fully recover from the concert. Sighs again. I'm feeling very unappreciated at the moment. Stressed out and exhaustion. Not to mention being sick and lacking sleep. I've been losing weight lah. I mean I dunno about my appearance, but the numbers on the bathroom scale are freaking me out. People would assume girls would be happy in this situation. *Clears throat* Lemme clarify. (most)Girls would be happy if they're thin, not if they're weighing less than they should. It's like freaking me out.

Ok I'm calling it a day. Headed to bed. Again. Nights all.

JY
This should still be pink.

2 comments:

The Cili Padi said...

babe!
you got to take care ok...
it's freaking me out that you are losing weight till you are not happy about it....
take care take care take care!!!

helplessly free wanderer said...

I will. Sleeping is the best medicine. XD

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.