Thursday, July 29, 2010

The problem with humans is that they are never satisfied.

I got my report card back today, which is a pain, really, since mum is always in the yapping mood these days. I have improved by a total of 10 class placings and total placings each! At first I was like :...then when I compared my placings to other people I was like:My mother is not helping at all. I am down enough as it is when my grades are mentioned, but she just has to rub it in. And whoever heard of being scolded for studying?!?! Yea my dad did just that. Honestly, my parents behaviors over-rides all the biggest mysteries of the universe, and trying to decipher them is like trying to shit when you haven't eaten for 3 days. NOT-focking-POSSIBLE.

I am in a I-hate-my-parents mode now so pardon me for the language.
Kthxfockubye.

JY
Reality checks are the real killers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.