Thursday, July 1, 2010

OK this post will be in like point point point form.

Point. Sorry bloggie I didn't see you in a week. Misshhed you!
Point. I skipped trip to library cuz I'm preparing for concert.
Point. This years concert preparation is so weird. And I really miss Ms. Lee. No offence but Pn Anne doesnt have what it takes. A lot of pronunciation mistakes.
Point. So nervous! Sore throat + no voice.
Point. Twin is flirting madder than ever. TRash or no TRash?
Point. Chris commented on my post. I refreshed 3 times just to make sure.
Point. Daddy's birthday is today. I feel so guilty cuz I'm spending so little time with him on his special day.
Point. I bought The Body Shop's Body, Room and Linen Spritz. So goddamn awesome! Even my brother likes it.
Point. I'ma make it a point(o hey a point)to change my template. Make it more interesting. Maybe Twitter too.
Point. Going to Dewan Sri tomorrow. Hopefully it'll take a much shorter time than last year.
Point. Daddy increased my pocket money. I didn't even ask. So I have RM200 a month now.
Point. I haven't practiced my scripts so why the heck am I still here. &^%f**!?!?@...


JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.