Sunday, July 18, 2010

I said I'll update my blog on Friday. Said nia mah. I always slack off. Sighs.

I took the bus home from Anthony's just now. Wan Lyn's mum was supposed to drop me home, but they have to go somewhere. I couldn't insist on following what. So I walked to Komtar and took 307. Pretty much everyone on the bus was pissed off with me cuz I didn't have small change, and no one would help me. I wouldn't get off the bus to change my RM5 cuz I was afraid the bus wouldn't wait for me. I mean mum said she would be home by 11.30, what if I cannot get home in time? So I argued. In the end a nice uncle and auntie helped me. Aww, nice Samaritans. So anyway I didn't dare ask the driver to drop me off outside my place, so I ended up in Queens and had to walked back. And I was pissed off even more when I saw my brother sleeping cuz I didn't think to ask him to pick me up! I mean he can drive now what. So after this morning I was like Ugh! I must learn how to drive! Ezz, so hot and sweaty now.

So yesterday I finally bought razors. What?! Men razors are like so OMFG painful. I bought a LipIce Coloured balm too. (I didn't really need a balm, haven't finish my Faceshop one) But everyone is using LipIce! I see it EH-VER-REE-WHERE! It's only 10 bucks what, buy lor. But ouh me gawd so awesome! Highly recommend. =) BTW I bought the cream peach flavor. (Wait for it) I BOUGHT THOSE SHOES!!! So I've been lusting over these particularly comfortable pretty and awesome denim ballerinas from PDI for a very very very long time. ZQ nyahahaha I bought it. Finally. All the world smiles for me. =D (Yes, yes. I am a ballerina-flats-cute shoes kinda girl.)

So hopefully no one dog-ears my books. I've been borrowing books to a lot of people. So peoples! I am a amid book reader and I treat my books like my babies. Please don't:
^Dog-ear mah book(use a frigging bookmark)
^Bend the spine(OK I know this is a very weird fetish, I picked it up from my bro)
^Drip wet stuff on the pages(I read read read suddenly I see a curry drop wtf? Not on.)
^Very kind go and wrap my books for me(Don't gimme the look this has happened before, I have a way of wrapping books: MY way.)

In other words my books have better be in the same condition as it is when I hand it over to you. Otherwise, *ahem in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* You. Shall. Pay.

JY
Oh ma ballerinas!

3 comments:

Blackfish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blackfish said...

"Pretty much everyone on the bus was pissed off with me cuz I didn't have small change, and no one would help me."

Their own damn fault, then. >:/


I'm with you on the first two book peeves.. but I don't mind the latter two that much. An oil stain kinda sucks, but it also tells a story - like, "oh, I remember I was eating x when I first read this!" or something. Also half my books are jacketed by Kinokuniya, so.

Also, when did Ah-nuld ever say that?

helplessly free wanderer said...

He didn't. I was imagining him saying it. Musta been sexay. xD

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.