Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE most wasteful day ever! I was taking the ICAS English again this year, the initial plan being I take the test in PCGHS, wait till their school ends and have tua kim send me home. Manatau, she told me she have stuff to do at school, till around 2.30. So I waited. I seriously debated whether to take the bus home or not. In the end I waited at her library until 4.30pm. Pissed off pissed off very pissed off! But you know what the worst thing was? Everyone was giving me these indifferent looks! Like I actually hear whispers behind my back. 'Why is she in white?' and 'Ei, form 6 got new uniform is it?' and 'What school is she from?' The worst of it was: 'Ugh. Fringe!' WTFish?!?!?! (Hair check was one day before ICAS and I cut my own fringe) While I was waiting for the lift at home, I looked into the mirror and just suddenly realized how ugly my hair is. -.-

Can't wait to graduate have long hair! *Grumble grumble mimble wimble*



JY
Snacky snacky, come to mommy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.