Tuesday, July 27, 2010

As promised, a blog post about my until recently super messy and super untidy room! Sighs, sometimes I amaze even myself. ;)
Bookshelf with books in order by subject and genre.
Bedside table. Don't my speakers look chio or what? xD
(Yesh, up till nearly 12 updating)

I spy with my little eye. I spy my secret stash of nom noms under the bed. ;)
When I was young I had this weird nightmare that an intruder will invade our house and we will have to lock ourselves in our room like Jodie Foster and little Kirsten in Panic Room. So I always have nom noms and water in my room. Don't laugh. -.-
Bag compartment. And yesh those are the new flats. Haven't gotten around to tell mum yet so in the closet they stay.
Super tidy wardrobe. I haven't cleared out unwanted clothes for the Salvation Army though.

Cannot take the rest of my wardrobe. Got my inner beauty. *blushes*

Bling-ed my mirror! So yipudaa! Notice the little pink stars at the wooden borders. Took me an hour to stick them on. FML but super worth it. I check out myself my mirror everyday now. ;)

Reading corner+book of the moment. I don't have the really nicely shaped mini sofa or long-enough rugs, so I suppose this will do for now.



Lastly...



Careful. Don't mess up mah room or I bite.
*Growl. ;)
JY
eeiniwt.

4 comments:

The Cili Padi said...

I super duper LOVE that reading corner of yours! looks so cosy!!!! xD

helplessly free wanderer said...

I know I know!!! I love it too! Can practically fall asleep there! xD

r u o y u n said...

I see the hidden msg there. eeiniwt. :P

helplessly free wanderer said...

Erm yea i guess. I sort of don't really care anymore whether it's like or not. Just enjoy the company while it lasts. xD
Oh gawd i LOVE being single.

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.